Accounts Sync with Multiple Databases
- Added functionality to sync user account details to multiple databases
- Added config to define which databases to sync to
- Implements in https://git.customd.com/dandi/pulse/merge_requests/393
- Log in and go to the account admin area (https://www.zon.dev/admin/accounts/users)
- Edit your account. Make some changes and confirm it works as you'd expect.
- Jump into your database and duplicate the entire database with a new name.
- Update your database config
config/dev-sam/database.php, copy the existing and paste it as a second database config. Give it a new key and confirm the database name is updated.
- Copy the
config/accounts.phpfile and paste it into your config directory -
- Edit the
config/dev-sam/accounts.phpfile and add the new database config key to the
- Repeat steps 1 to 2
- Check the
bitauth_userdatain both databases and config the changes have been saved into both.